Now that you're saved, you must now live a joyful Christian life and serve God. These tips will help you to achieve this.
1. Read The Bible: In order to fully understand what God wants of you you must read the Bible. They have all of God's commandments. If you wish, you can start from the New Testament, in which Jesus tells us what we shold do as Christians. It is essential you read the Bible. "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and the rest shall be added." -Matthew 6:33
2. Pray:Of one of the most important things to do as a Christian, this is one of the most important one. This is how we maintain our relationship to God. You don't need to pray for an hour. You pray for 5 minutes, 15 minutes, or for as long as you want. You can pray for anything: to tell him your problems, to talk to him, to glorify Him, anything you want to pray about. Or you can pray silently. Just pray.
3. Go To A Church: Even though you're saved and reading the Bible, you should consider going to a church. A church can encourage you positively, and they can explain the Bible, and can give you guidance. However, make sure that church preachs about Jesus and the Gospel. If not, then try another church.
4. Tell Others About Christ: You have just experienced something wonderful! Tell others about it! Tell others about Jesus, and help and love them. It is important people know about Jesus so that they can be saved also.
5. Love:You must love other people and forgive other people, just as Christ forgave you. If you don't, then Christ wont forgive you. People will do stuff to you that will make you really mad, but you mustforgive them, no matter what they do.
6. Obey/ Have Faith:You must obey God and have faith in him. Read the Bible to see what he expects of you. I suggest you start with the New Testament, the book of Matthew.